OverviewHilton Quebec Coordonnateur(trice) à l’entretien ménager Full Time in Quebec City, QC
Branch Quebec City QC CA
Coordonnateur(trice) à l’entretien ménager
Quebec City, QC
Communicate and coordinate with Property Operations/Engineering to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas, as…
A Housekeeping Supervisor with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for leading, training and supervising Room Attendants and Housepersons in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. Hilton remains an innovative, forward-thinking hospitality leader by offering best-in-class products, services and amenities to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected. From inaugural balls and international award galas to business events and personal moments, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton Worldwide’s ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and what it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
What will I be doing?
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Lead, train and supervise Housekeeping team members to ensure all rooms and public areas meet established cleanliness and quality standards
- Assess room inventory, assign rooms for cleaning, and inspect rooms
- Verify and report status and/or discrepancies of rooms
- Communicate and coordinate with Property Operations/Engineering to ensure efficient maintenance and repair of items related to guest rooms and public areas, as needed
- Monitor payroll reports, work schedules, lost and found program, stock rooms and carts and designated inventories, as needed
- Assist in performance evaluations of Housekeeping team members, as needed
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Adhere to Company Brand Standards
- Ensure high levels of communication are maintained between the Housekeeping department and all other departments, particularly the Front desk
- Ensure full compliance with health, safety and loss prevention standards
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Complete any other work related task as requested by the hotel management team
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should be able to demonstrate the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum of one year previous experience in Housekeeping management
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Organization, planning skills and the ability to prioritize
- Commitment to accuracy and detail
- Positive attitude
- Flexible schedule; must be able to work evening shifts and weekends
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- Experience with Property Management Systems
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
O Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
You will be offered a competitive benefits package. As a team member you will also become eligible to receive discounts products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Québec City, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-05