OverviewHeritage Park Historical Village Guest Services Agent Part Time in Calgary, AB
Heritage Park Historical Village
Branch Calgary AB CA
Guest Services Agent
Responsible for tracking business inquiries, producing monthly statistics and fulfilment of ecommerce transactions….
We are looking for a Part-Time Guest Services Agent to join our Guest Services department. You will be a key team member of our call centre, ensuring all general inquiries through the telephone, walk-in and email are addressed in a timely and professional manner. First impressions are important. As Heritage Park’s part-time Guest Services Agent, your engaging smile, pleasant personality and willingness to help people ensures that our guests walk away with only the most positive things to say about Heritage Park.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handles all public inquiries made to the Guest Services, directing calls and questions as appropriate, and recording and distributing accurate message as required
- Greets and assists all guests to the Administration Office and attends to all in-coming and out-going courier items and mail
- Day-to-day management of the bulk ticket program and annual pass program, including printing of cards, database entry, email blasts, mail database clean up, etc.
- Responsible for tracking business inquiries, producing monthly statistics and fulfilment of ecommerce transactions
- High school diploma and one to two years of job related experience, or an equivalent combination
- Call centre, customer service, data base entry and cash handling/credit card transactions experience
- Must be customer service focused and possess excellent telephone etiquette with a friendly and confident attitude and strong organizational and communication skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft Office products, with strong data entry skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Hours of work: 3 days per week – Saturday, Sunday and Monday – for a total of 21 hours per week
- Will require additional weekday commitment while training for the position and during high peak times
- Ongoing requirement for additional weekdays for vacation relief and holidays
Applicants are thanked in advance and advised that only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-06-03