Employment Type: Freelance
Posted on: 2016-09-27
Hendrix Restaurant Equipment & Supplies Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract) Contract in Brockville, ON
Hendrix Restaurant Equipment & Supplies
Branch Brockville ON CA
Accounts Payable Clerk (6 month contract)
Reviewing all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to billing records….
- Responsible for performing data entry and related duties in disbursing non-payroll accounts payable to individuals, suppliers, corporations, and other entities
- Maintaining ledgers, credit balances, and account irregularities
- Posting and reconciling company payments to general ledgers.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payment documents such as purchase orders, travel reimbursements, stipends, and any other accounting transactions related to A/P management
- Reviewing bills to the company for potential errors and/or discrepancies.
- Investigating and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied cash transactions; liase with other departments to address
- Reviewing all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or corrections to billing records.
- Forming payment strategies to make timely A/P payments and mitigate supplier objections
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting systems, budgets, and internal controls.
- Advanced proficiency with accounting software and spreadsheet programs and applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work collaboratively across multiple departments within the organization