OverviewHéma-Québec Agent – Donor Services (Nurse or Auxiliary Nurse) Temporary in Saguenay, QC
Branch Saguenay QC CA
Agent – Donor Services (Nurse or Auxiliary Nurse)
Or a diploma of professional studies in health, assistance and nursing as well as a permit in good standing from the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers…
Reporting to the supervisor of the Plasma Donor Lounge, you will be responsible for activities pertaining to the functions and operations of the lounge (welcoming and registering donors, physical examination and selection interview, collection of donations, customer service, packaging of products and others). Moreover, you will take part in recruiting donors and developing donor loyalty, attaining collection objectives and continuous improvement projects.
- You have strong skills in interpersonal relationships and team work;
- You have an excellent customer approach as well as significant experience in customer service;
- You have an excellent sense of responsibility;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French;
- You have a diploma of college studies in nursing and a permit in good standing from the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec (O.I.I.Q.) or a diploma of professional studies in health, assistance and nursing as well as a permit in good standing from the Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers auxiliaires du Québec (O.I.I.A.Q.) and are qualified to perform venous puncture.
- Variable work schedules, based on the centre’s business hours;
- Provisional schedule: between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. during the week and between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Saturday – one Saturday out of two;
- Four weeks of vacation per year, including the holiday period and the construction vacation;
- Uniform provided.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Saguenay, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21