OverviewHawksworth Restaurant Services Inc. Chef de Partie Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Hawksworth Restaurant Services Inc.
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Chef de Partie
Prepare and cook complete meals on our menu or specialty foods such as pastries, sauces, soups, salads and meat, poultry, fishes….
Hawksworth Restaurant – Chef de Partie
Position: Chef de Partie (NOC 6241-B)
Hours: Flexible shifts from Monday to Sunday (40 hours/week)
Hourly wage: $16~$18 (Depends on experience)
Employment type: Full-time, permanent
Benefits: 10 days of paid vocation or 4% of vocation fee / Extended health benefits after probation
Working location: 801 W. Georgia St. Vancouver, BC, V6C 1P7
Primary Service of Business: Full-Service Restaurants
A celebration of Vancouver’s cultural diversity and natural environment Hawksworth Restaurant showcases ingredient led, contemporary cuisine that demonstrates the highly skilled technique and relentless drive for perfection that has become Chef David Hawksworth’s trademark. As we are five-time winner of Best Upscale Restaurant in Vancouver Magazine’s Restaurant Awards, we are glamorous and elegant, yet relaxed and welcoming with warm and attentive service. Now we are currently seeking hardworking and passionate individuals for Chef de Partie positions.
- Prepare and cook complete meals on our menu or specialty foods such as pastries, sauces, soups, salads and meat, poultry, fishes
- Create decorative food displays and new recipes
- Instruct cooks in preparation, cooking and presentation of food
- Supervise activities of cook and other kitchen helpers
- May plan menus with sous-chefs and requisition food and kitchen supplies
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Cook’s trade certification, which is available in all provinces and territories, or equivalent credentials, training and experience, are required.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Chef de Partie in commercial food preparation environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Time management and decision making skills are required
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely fit our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with “Chef de Partie” in the subject line. Remember that working with Hawksworth is the opportunity to receive great instruction from some of the city’s best chefs, the ability to be promoted and grow within the company, and extended health benefits to all kitchen employees. Do not miss this great opportunity and we thank all applicants for their interest and all applications will be kept in strict confidence.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31