OverviewHAVEN APPAREL INC Photographer and Studio Manager Full Time in Vancouver, BC
HAVEN APPAREL INC
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Photographer and Studio Manager
Conceptualize and execute fashion editorial content for our website. Photographer and Studio Manager….
Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Minimum Experience: 5 years
Stat Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Set up, calibrate, and operate cameras, lighting, and computers as necessary.
- Review all production in order to ensure quality of work meets company standards.
- Determine picture composition, make technical adjustments to equipment and photograph subjects and still products.
- Operate computers to manipulate photographic images.
- Conceptualize and execute fashion editorial content for our website
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule daily photo shoots for eCommerce platform
- Requisition materials and supplies as necessary.
- Resolve work problems, provide technical advice and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Train staff in job duties as necessary
Minimum qualifications and experience
- Experience operating DSLR cameras
- Very strong computer skills in adobe Photoshop and lightroom required
Min Minimum of 5 years of photography experience in a studio and fashion setting
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Proven experience in a supervisory role in a similar position
- Possess very high attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Must be physically fit and able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Vancouver, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18