Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2015-08-16
Hatch Mott MacDonald Document Controller Full Time in Vancouver, BC
Hatch Mott MacDonald
Branch Vancouver BC CA
Ensuring contractually-compliant requirements are met for document management, design deliverables, configuration management and document-related quality…
- Degree or diploma in business administration or configuration management from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 2 years in a document control position
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact, and coordinate with staff at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Excellent command of the English Language, written and verbal
- Competent in standard MS Office applications preferably including basic MS Access
- Working knowledge of Livelink/Open Text document management software or a comparable electronic data management system
- Ability to quickly learn corporate systems’ processes and procedures and work independently
- Strong organizational skillset and ability to work to schedule deadlines
- Demonstrable initiative and personal desire for project success
- A knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001:2008
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Managing all incoming and outgoing documents including tracking, distribution, and delivery in both paper and electronic version
- Coordinating and transmitting deliverables to clients in a time-sensitive manner
- Ensuring contractually-compliant requirements are met for document management, design deliverables, configuration management and document-related quality assurance.
- Coordinating the flow of internal document reviews and subsequent collation and delivery of review output.
- Ensuring that the quality check and review procedures for all submissions are being implemented and followed by the project.
- Managing incoming document and drawing registers
- Troubleshooting and resolving document control queries raised by team member
- Ensuring the project team is innovative, results-oriented, and proactive by monitoring and routinely assessing team needs and organizing and initiating process improvements.