OverviewHarrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa House Attendant (graveyard hours) Full Time in Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Harrison Hot Springs Resort and Spa
Branch Harrison Hot Springs BC CA
House Attendant (graveyard hours)
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and safety of the guest, associates and hotel….
DIVERSITY OF THOUGHT
Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa is currently recruiting for the position of House Attendant.
About our company :
Harrison Hot Springs and the Eastern Fraser valley is a beautiful place to live, work and play. We would love to have you join our amazing team and share the high quality of life that we have come to enjoy.
At Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa our guests discover a location unlike any other destination in the world. We know the care and customer service we offer our guests leads to special experiences for them. To ensure an experience of a lifetime, we created GuestPath which is our commitment to our guests’ satisfaction. We endeavour to exceed guest expectations and deliver outstanding products and hospitality services. Even though we welcome thousands of guests each year, we will focus on individuals and what we can do to make them feel like they are at home.
Overlooking Harrison Lake, the Harrison Hot Springs Resort & Spa offers the following amenities: five mineral hot springs pools, the Healing Springs Spa, three restaurants and a coffee bar, extensive banquet and catering options, Resort Golf Course and Resort Marina.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with all corporate policies and procedures to ensure guest satisfaction
- Able to exceed the guests’ needs by ensuring that all hotel public areas are maintained to a clean, tidy and high standard of repair
- Able to attend to work reliably
- Able to work safely and securely in a manner that protects the integrity and safety of the guest, associates and hotel
The successful candidate will possess the following skill-set:
- Minimum 1 year of proven previous work history in a high-paced, physically demanding work environment
- Minimum 1 year of proven previous cleaning work history preferred
- Minimum 1 year of general maintenance or handy-work previous experience
- Proven previous experience as both an independent worker and as a team player
- Universal Service Standards (USS) skills and demonstrate constantly displaying any and all
- Proven ability to multi-task and take direction well
- Proven Safe Work and reliable attendance record
- Proven organizational skills
- Previous experience using vacuums, carpet cleaners, rock floor cleaners, steam cleaners and other cleaning machinery is an asset
- Ability to swim is an asset
- Ability to safely lift, pull, push, carry etc., possibly up to 50 lbs
- Flexible to a changing schedule
- WHMIS certification preferred
- Prefeential consideration wiill be given to qualified candidatew wh are multi-lingual and/ir Mandarin speaking
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Harrison Hot Springs, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24