OverviewHallmark Solutions Field Services Administrator (Part-Time) – Bonnyville Part Time in Bonnyville, AB
Branch Bonnyville AB CA
Field Services Administrator (Part-Time) – Bonnyville
Telephone system administration:. A/P, A/R, IT, sales, etc. Reporting to the Office Services Manager, the Field Office Administrator will be responsible for…
Reporting to the Office Services Manager, the Field Office Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the Bonnyville field office through reception duties, field services administration, accounts payable, and general office duties. The Field Office Administrator is a front-facing role and the primary contact for the Bonnyville office for both internal and external customers. This position is part-time to start with the potential to be full-time based on operational needs.
– professionally answering and transferring calls on a multi-line switchboard
– professionally greeting and assisting all visitors promptly upon arrival
– Primary contact for Bonnyville facility vendors, coffee, printers, etc.;
– Primary contact for Calgary personnel; A/P, A/R, IT, sales, etc.
Field Services Administration:
– invoicing field bonuses, tickets, and expenses
– updating local field staff schedules and on-call rotation
– Equipment tracking utilizing Excel
– Fuel card administration for local field office
– creating electronic and manual POs
– posting invoices
– office staff cash expenses
– petty cash custodian
– monitoring specific accounts for credit limits; i.e. fuel cards, etc.;
General Office Duties:
– Open, distribute, and prepare mail, courier packages, faxes, etc
– Telephone system administration: create/update phone lists, programming, etc.
– Order and maintain office and coffee supplies
– Booking Hotel accommodations/travel requests (Bonnyville & Area)
– Coordinating/planning local office events
– Maintenance of electronic filing system
– Assisting HR and HSE with new hire paperwork and orientations
Other duties as assigned.
– Min. 2 years reception/administration experience
– 1 year A/P and invoicing experience
– Exemplary customer service skills
– Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs required.
– Previous experience in an oil and gas field or office environment is an asset.
Please apply online.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Bonnyville, AB, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23