OverviewHaivision Sales Development Representative Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Sales Development Representative
We like to promote from within, if you’re a star then we’ll make sure you get the recognition for your hard work….
About the Role:
We’re looking to add an SDR to our team. You’ll be working with our prospective clients to help push them through the sales funnel. This includes calling and emailing the clients, following up with them, and creating compelling value props. This role doesn’t include cold calling, all of our leads have some exposure to our company.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Hitting hand off targets and your activity metrics (measured in calls and emails).
- Qualifying leads by better understanding the client’s project and how our solution fits in.
- Positioning and building Haivision’s value prop with prospects.
- Identifying upsell opportunities.
- Working with Marketing to build presentations and other sales collateral.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with 1 -3 years Inside Sales or similar experience.
- Someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone and call a client.
- An incredible communicator! English spoken and written please, with a bonus for other languages.
- A quick learner, you don’t have to be told something twice
- Adaptable. We’re in different markets and industries we need someone who can adapt to the difference between all of them quickly.
- Comfortable with technology. You should understand networking (you set-up your home wi-fi, right?), Google Docs, Salesforce a plus. Emails should come effortlessly.
- Proactive. We’re profitable, but still a small company and our best employees are those that don’t need to be told what to do. They go the extra mile.
What’s in it for you:
- Attractive base salary.
- Amazing coffee. We have an old school espresso maker, you’ll never drink Starbucks again.
- The usual benefits (health, dental, days off, etc…)
- A casual work environment with ping pong tables, stocked fridge, fruits, beers on Friday.
- Chance to move up. We like to promote from within, if you’re a star then we’ll make sure you get the recognition for your hard work.
Director, Sales Operations
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-08