OverviewHain-Celestial Canada PROJECT ENGINEER (6 month contract) Temporary in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
PROJECT ENGINEER (6 month contract)
University degree in mechanical engineering. Hain Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products…
Hain Celestial Canada, a division of the US-based Hain Celestial Group, is a leading organic and natural products company with operations in North America, Europe and India. We provide consumers with superior food and personal care products for a healthier way of life. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to fill the role of PROJECT ENGINEER.
The Project Engineer is responsible for coordinating all activities related to development and implementation of capital projects.
· Manage all aspects of the capital management process from development of scope, estimation of equipment and installation costs, justification and approval process, equipment installation and start up
· Provide leadership for equipment installation and secure resources so as to achieve rated speeds and safe operation within specified timelines
· Ensure that all installations conform to legislative requirements.
· Design, coordinates and implement modifications to improve production processes
· Oversee the monthly expenditure so as to ensure maximum return for the allocated budget.
· Act as primary point of contact and key resource person to meet with equipment suppliers and contractors in bringing latest improvements to the company.
· Manage relationship with equipment suppliers and contractors (including millwrights, electricians, technicians, maintenance helpers) to carry out capital projects
· All employees are responsible for food and safety quality
· All employees are responsible to report food safety and quality problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
· A minimum of 5 years’ experience in high volume food or consumer goods manufacturing
· Proficiency in relevant computer applications, e.g. ACAD, Word, Excel, MS project, and MS Power Point.
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and the ability to effectively interact with persons at all levels of the organization.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
· Ability to lead and manage projects to completion
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· University degree in mechanical engineering
· Minimum of 5 years related experience
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01