OverviewGreenwood Retirement Communities Part Time Receptionist Part Time in Toronto, ON
Greenwood Retirement Communities
Branch Toronto ON CA
Part Time Receptionist
Secretarial skills and experience with office procedures required. Receptionist – Part Time….
Receptionist – Part Time
REPORTS TO: Office Manager
Hours of Work:
Includes weekdays and every other weekend
- Previous employment in a health care residence an asset but not mandatory
- Secretarial skills and experience with office procedures required.
- Knowledge of and previous experience with office equipment.
- Patience, tolerance and politeness when responding to residents and visitors to the residence.
- Ability to speak read and write English. Must be able to follow oral and written directions and to do simple arithmetic calculations.
- Present a positive image of the residence to the public.
- Provide administrative support as required.
- Provide initial face-to-face and telephone contact with visitors. Provide direction to visitors and callers and/or notify appropriate people as required.
- Provide personal and telephone contact with residents. Attend to the needs of the residents and/or notify appropriate people as required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all financial, personnel and resident data.
- Be knowledgeable of and practice residence’s fire and safety programs.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01