OverviewGreen Bay Health Center Clerk Typist II Temporary in Springdale, NL
Green Bay Health Center
Branch Springdale NL CA
Clerk Typist II
The successful candidate provides clerical support, reception, patient registration, booking appointments, ordering & stocking of supplies, and other general…
This position provides clerical support to the Green Bay Health Centre. The successful candidate provides clerical support, reception, patient registration, booking appointments, ordering & stocking of supplies, and other general clerical duties as assigned. Incumbent must possess good communication skills and be able to prioritize tasks in a fast paced and changing environment.
The Clerk Typist II undertakes other related clerical duties on the direction of the Manager of Client Care Service and/or designate. The successful candidate will be committed to safety and partner with all team members to improve worker and patient safety by integrating safety into work practices, identifying risks, and implementing improvements.
* Graduation from High School with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
* Successful completion of a recognized two-year Office Administration course.
* Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute.
* Completion of a 60-hour Medical Terminology course.
* Demonstrated strong communication and organizational skills .
* Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and good judgment, as well as, work with the general public and clients with tact and diplomacy.
* A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position.
* A satisfactory Certificate of Conduct from the RCMP or local police authority.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Meditech software.
Hours of work: 45 hours bi-weekly (Shift work may be required)
Salary: CG-23 ($19.98-$21.95)
Competition number: P-2017000614
Closing date: October 26, 2017
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Springdale, NL, CA
Posted on: 2017-10-20