OverviewGreat West Life Treasury Analyst, Banking Operations (18 month term) Temporary in Winnipeg, MB
Great West Life
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Treasury Analyst, Banking Operations (18 month term)
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in…
Job Description: The Treasury Analyst position is responsible for the day–to-day treasury functions providing accurate and timely service to all internal and external clients.
- Ensuring that all internal and external cash movement requests have the appropriate authorizations, transferring the cash and recording the movement with journal entries.
- Provide Cash Flow analysis to the Investment Division to allow for money market investment trading. Requires analysis of bank activity, review of upcoming cash requirements net of known deposit activity
- Daily processing/recording of all cheques, EFT’s and incoming wire transfers.
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all departmental electronic software links with the banks
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have proven multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be able to work under time-sensitive deadlines
- Excellent team work and people skills
- Enrollment in a recognized accounting program would be an asset
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01