OverviewGreat West Life Tim Horton’s Storefront – Part Time Part Time in Winnipeg, MB
Great West Life
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Tim Horton’s Storefront – Part Time
We’re looking for part-time experienced Storefront personnel to join a dynamic team in our Tim Hortons restaurant where you’ll connect with some of the most…
Job Description: Great-West Life is dedicated to providing financial protection and inspiring healthy living for Canadians. We help our customer’s manage their benefits needs and make a difference in people’s lives every day. Our success is defined by the commitment of our people, the quality of our service and our focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
As a “Top 100 Employer” in Canada, Great-West Life offers a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
We’re looking for part-time experienced Storefront personnel to join a dynamic team in our Tim Hortons restaurant where you’ll connect with some of the most creative, spirited, energetic people.
In this part-time position you will be responsible for handling cash, coffee production, preparing sandwiches, bagels and accompaniments as required, following the order monitor to ensure accuracy of each order, as well as cleaning and sanitation. You will respond to customers in a friendly manner with an appropriate sense of urgency making a positive first impression.
- Demonstrate that customer service is number one priority; making a positive first impression and responding to customers in a friendly manner with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Resolve customer concerns and complaints in a friendly manner
- Suggest products, combos or sizes appropriately
- Communicate showcase needs to the baker and help merchandise the products
- Keep the front counter area clean, organized, stocked and ready for rush periods
- Follow proper cash procedures
- Always follow Tim Hortons standards and guidelines when preparing product for our customers
- Always record coffee time on the pots, and discard expired coffee
- Prepare soups, sandwiches, bagels and accompaniments as required, following the order monitor to ensure accuracy of each order
- Regularly take temperatures of the required product and record it in the Time & Temperate log
- Support a clean dining environment through table clean up
- Other duties as required
Policies & Procedures
- Follow all policies and procedures e.g. cash handling procedures, back door policy, break policy, injury & illness reporting policy
- Report all accidents, unsafe conditions and security incidents to management
- Maintain a neat, clean and professional appearance, in accordance with the Career Wear policy
Qualifications and Competencies :
- Well developed customer service skills
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Proven organization skills with the ability to handle multiple demands within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must be proficient in math and basic computer skills
- Knowledge of food safety through basic food safety training course
As part of our team we offer you:
- Flexible working hours. Restaurant is open Monday to Friday from 7:00 am-5:00 pm
- Competitive wages and comprehensive training
- Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-04