OverviewGreat West Life Electronic Enrollment Procesor Full Time in Winnipeg, MB
Great West Life
Branch Winnipeg MB CA
Electronic Enrollment Procesor
Excellent customer service skills. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in…
The Electronic Enrollment Department transfers enrollment data from the client files to Great-West Life’s enrollment databases, using automated methods. The Processors are responsible for handling exception records that the automated programs cannot process. In addition, they correspond directly with customers to help resolve enrollment issues.
- Analyze records that the automated file loads reject and determine the best course of action to make the corrections. This often involves contacting clients for missing information
- Investigate and respond to client inquiries from Plan Administrators of Great-West’s largest group customers, as well as claims and call centre personnel, regarding enrollment issues
- Process online enrollment transactions
- Identify problems with client files or lists and report them to the Senior Analyst for investigation and resolution
- Assist with the training of co-workers
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Education/skills acquired at post-secondary level or equivalent education and work experience
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior problem-solving abilities
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to handle changing priorities and fluctuating workloads
- Strong keyboarding skills with high accuracy (30-40 wpm)
- Knowledge of group insurance benefits would be an asset
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume by January 31, 2015.
We foster a culture where a wide range of professionals are learning, growing, and shaping their careers to achieve their personal and professional goals. We’re an organization that cares for our customers, our staff and our communities.
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24