OverviewGreat West Life Customer Service Specialist – Investment Funds Contract in Toronto, ON
Great West Life
Branch Toronto ON CA
Customer Service Specialist – Investment Funds
Customer service focused with a positive can do attitude. Fluency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Outlook….
This is a 12 month contract position.
Reporting to the Associate Manager, Administration, you will be responsible for the administration of Group Retirement Plans including RRSP, RPP, DPSP, TFSA, Investment Only and various non-registered products. You’ll provide investment/plan recordkeeping and client reporting. You must become familiar with the Group Pension Administration System (GPAS) and all GRS processes.
- Processing of bulk and single deposits
- Handling of transfers between investment funds for client/member assets
- Processing of cash withdrawals and transfers between registered plans from/to other financial institutions
- Handling plan and member maintenance on GPAS
- Handling various inquiries, telephone calls etc. from multiple audiences
- Daily management of a block of business
- Fostering relationships with plan administrators, brokers, advisors and plan members
- Handling sensitive and complex issues in a timely and accurate manner
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Customer service focused with a positive can do attitude
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Organized and able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Self-motivated with an ability to effectively multi-task and be comfortable with tight deadlines; results oriented
- Ability to instill quality in day-to-day activities/processes
- Strong interpersonal skills – team player a must
- Fluency in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Knowledge of rules and regulations as they relate to GRS products an asset
- Knowledge of investment/retirement arrangements and/or GRS business processes GRS an asset
- Bilingual French/English an asset
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line by October 2, 2015.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23