OverviewGreat West Life Coordinator, Enterprise Risk Management Full Time in Toronto, ON
Great West Life
Branch Toronto ON CA
Coordinator, Enterprise Risk Management
Project management skills would be an asset. Provide administrative support to the senior management for Enterprise Risk Management in the Toronto office…
Job Description: The Coordinator, Enterprise Risk Management is responsible to ensure the team operates efficiently by dealing with as many day-to-day issues as possible, anticipating needs, implementing suggestions, initiating improvements to workflow, and actively following-up.
- Provide administrative support to the senior management for Enterprise Risk Management in the Toronto office including supporting the other admin employees within the Risk Function.
- Manage calendars, schedules and information flow.
- Responsible for booking travel, scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Perform general office duties including but not limited to answering phones, mail management, filing and ordering supplies
- Manage electronic and paper files in accordance with retention policies.
- Coordinate information requests for reporting
- Provide expertise and assistance with the use of Microsoft office (especially Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for meetings with Senior Management and the Board
- Prepare various documents such as memos, letters, spreadsheets, including confidential information
- Developing reports and presentations, including preparation of charts, tables, and graphs
- Assist in the production of risk reports
- Design the necessary tools and reports for tracking departmental key initiatives, key deliverables and regulatory action items
Qualifications and Competencies :
- Completion of a community college certificate program or combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 2 years office experience
- Strong PC skills and experience using Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) combined with strong proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational/time management skills with the ability to handle pressures of deadlines and fluctuating workloads with changing priorities
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Strong problem solving planning, and analytical skills
- Well developed verbal and written and communication
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated tact, diplomacy, professionalism and ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Detail oriented; capable of producing highly accurate results
- Project management skills would be an asset
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01