OverviewGreat West Life Administrative Associate Full Time in Toronto, ON
Great West Life
Branch Toronto ON CA
As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance,…
London Life is one of the premier financial security providers in Canada. We’re looking for an Administrative Associate for our Freedom 55 – Toronto West Financial Centre, located at 330 University Ave, Toronto.
The Administrative Associate will be responsible for processing the day to day administrative operations in the Financial Centre. This includes greeting, servicing incoming clients and technology service / maintenance. You will also be responsible for ordering supplies, business cards, collecting personal expenses and managing the Financial Centre’s shared telephone voice mailbox. We are looking for a candidate interested in growing and developing their career within the Financial Centre.
- Providing a high level of defined administrative services and support to visitors, clients, co-workers and HO business partners and management team within the financial centre
- Contributing in a team atmosphere as well as on an individual basis
- Support and sponsor local and head office initiatives
- Following specific administrative processes
- Oversee day to day premise, furniture and equipment maintenance
- Maintain and ensure compliance standards are met within the office
- Other special projects, as required
Qualifications and Competencies :
- Effective telephone techniques; tact, courtesy and patience; professional
- Proficient in using E-mail, Word, Excel (& PowerPoint), and possess the aptitude for learning new technology, systems.
- Effective Communication skills: write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions.
- Decision-maker and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and manage interruptions, to assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organized and able to work independently when given overall goals and expectations
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices and ensure own behavior aligns with the values of the organization.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others both internally and externally
We offer a challenging, team-oriented work environment, competitive income and benefits, and opportunities for professional and personal development and growth.
Discover your opportunity….
Apply with cover letter and resume today!
Together Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life serve the financial security needs of 12 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
ONLY Candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20