OverviewGrand & Toy Sales Manager, Business Development – Eastern Canada Full Time in Montréal, QC
Grand & Toy
Branch Montréal QC CA
Sales Manager, Business Development – Eastern Canada
Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in business administration. The District Sales Manager – Acquisitions is responsible for leading and managing a sales team…
The District Sales Manager – Acquisitions is responsible for leading and managing a sales team towards profitable sales growth and for the overall performance of their assigned BDM (Business Development Manager) team. This position will focus on increasing market share, product penetration, margin management, pipeline and lead management, and other duties which have a direct impact on the overall performance of the acquisition strategy. This position is primarily responsible for leading the acquisition team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills Written and verbal communication skills Organizational and project management skills Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills with the ability to influence key decision makers
- Ability to work autonomously while managing a remote sales team
- Ability to multi-task while meeting or exceeding set deadlines
- Proven ability to overachieve with regards to sales and margin objectives Interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively with all communication mediums
- This position requires knowledge of sales, as well as quantitative methods acquired through formal education or 2 – 3 years on-the-job application. Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in outside sales, with sales management experience is a plus
- Office products experience is a plus
- Must be Bilingual (Fluently read, write & speak French)
Grand & Toy offers competitive wages and benefits packages based on education and experience. We proudly provide comprehensive training for all new associates, along with incentives such as scholarship programs, associate/corporate discounts and recognition programs. We celebrate employment equity and diversity.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01