OverviewGrand & Toy Business Development Manager Full Time in Montréal, QC
Grand & Toy
Branch Montréal QC CA
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for prospecting and closing new business. Post secondary school degree or community college diploma in a…
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for prospecting and closing new business. Focusing on mid market Canadian Companies, the BDM is the primary contact for customer decision-makers and leads the sales process. Following the award of a sales contract, the BDM works closely with the Account Manager and Sales Management as well as other company resources to successfully transition account implementation and management responsibilities to them.
· Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years consultative sales experience with a minimum 1 – 3 years proven outside sales success
· Strong knowledge of teleprospecting/ telesales and sales process.
· Post secondary school degree or community college diploma in a business or marketing related discipline
· Strong negotiation skills with proven closing ability
· Local market knowledge and relationships
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23