OverviewGrand & Toy Business Development Manager Full Time in Edmonton, AB
Grand & Toy
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Business Development Manager
The BDM works closely with the Account Management team, Sales Management team, and the business development bid support team, implementation team, and the…
Grand and Toy is searching for consultative sales professionals who are passionate about identifying net new business, problem solving, and presenting consultative solutions to Canadian mid market organizations. The successful candidate will be comfortable working within a progressive organization with an entrepreneurial flavor, work their region with minimal supervision, as well as the mindset that the business is their own.
The position of Business Development Manager (BDM) is a high activity, high energy role which focuses on relationship development, consultative selling strategies that identifies value add procurement process solutions for national, and regional companies which reduce operating costs, streamlines the procurement process, which ultimately simplifies the overall buying, and relationship management experience for our customer .
As a Grand and Toy BDM, you will work with cutting edge tools such as the industry’s leading online procurement platform (Grandandtoy.com), current business tool hardware, state of the art customer relationship management (CRM), prospect data mining software, capitalize on the benefits of a singular operating platform, and strategic vision nationally.
The BDM works closely with the Account Management team, Sales Management team, and the business development bid support team, implementation team, and the operations team throughout the selling and implementation cycle, however hands over complete management of the new customer to the account management team upon successful transition of the customer as the BDM role focuses solely on net new business acquisition.
· Minimum of 1-3 years proven success in a B2B hunter role.
· 3-5 years consultative, business to business, outside sales experience.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills with proven closing ability.
· Technically savvy with CRM tools, and ability to demonstrate the company’s online procurement tools.
· Proven success in business development activities including, business to business prospecting, tele-prospecting, lead generation/development, networking, and consistent forward movement of sales process.
· Post secondary school degree or community college diploma in a business or marketing related discipline.
· Keeps abreast of industry and local market.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21