OverviewGovernment of Saskatchewan Senior Organizational Development Consultant Full Time in Regina, SK
Government of Saskatchewan
Branch Regina SK CA
Senior Organizational Development Consultant
The Saskatchewan Public Service Commission (PSC) is the central human resource agency for the Government of Saskatchewan and is looking for a Human Resource…
Senior Organizational Development Consultant – HR-000612
Employment Type :
Location(s) : SK–Regina and Area-Regina
Ministry : 033 Public Service Commission
Salary Range : $6,622 – $8,610 Monthly
Grade : MCP.07.
The Saskatchewan Public Service Commission (PSC) is the central human resource agency for the Government of Saskatchewan and is looking for a Human Resource Professional who considers the development of individuals and the organization among their highest priorities.
If you are committed to working collaboratively with a diverse client base to promote organizational best practice, have the ability to assess client needs and develop pro-active options the following role will be of interest to you.
The Senior Organizational Development Consultant will build, implement and consult into practice frameworks, systems, strategies and processes in the area of organization development that contribute to Organizational Effectiveness and corporate direction.
• Leads (or participates in) enterprise-wide organizational development initiatives/projects intended to improve organizational effectiveness.
• Provides expertise, guidance and advice to senior management, as well as, to PSC business partners to build their capacity, and guide their decision making in determining the areas of organizational development required to improve organizational effectiveness.
• Conducts research into best/leading organizational development practices for incorporation into human resource programs, services and processes to ensure the most effective response to meeting organizational needs.
• Works collaboratively with business partners to deliver high quality organizational development consulting services to senior management in client ministries.
• Works to continuously build the organizational development capacity of clients and of colleagues across the PSC.
• Provides advice, guidance, and coaching to support the competency development of the organizational development consultants.
Typically the knowledge and skills required would be obtained through a Bachelor’s degree specializing in human resource management with demonstrated progressive work experience in the areas listed above.
This competition may be used to staff current and future permanent and non-permanent opportunities.
Preference will be given to qualified equity group members who self-declare in this online application, as identified in “diversity groups” below
Diversity Groups : Aboriginal persons, Persons with disabilities, Visible minority persons, Women in management or a non-traditional role
Hours of Work : M – Monthly Out of Scope
Shift : Day Job
Criminal Record Check Requirement : The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record Check as a condition of employment
Number of Openings : 2
: Sep 29, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
Questions about this competition? Contact : [email protected]
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Regina, SK, CA
Posted on: 2016-09-21