OverviewGoodLife Fitness Fitness Manager – St. John’s Full Time in St. John’s, NL
Branch St. John’s NL CA
Fitness Manager – St. John’s
St. John’s, NL
With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?…
GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Fitness Manager?
As a key player in the club, the Fitness Manager is responsible for maintaining a high standard of professionalism, results-based programming, and profitability in the Personal Training Department.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Meet or exceed monthly/annual Personal Training Department revenue and goals/targets
- Recruit, train, and develop a team of successful Personal Trainers
- Personal Training associate succession planning/career development
- Ensure all personal training sessions are serviced according to GoodLife standard
- Complete quality control on Club Personal Training Department performance indicators
- Support and promote all GoodLife Personal Training
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years Personal Training experience
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- Strong sales performance
- Previous Personal Training managment experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- Related Degree or Deploma in Kinesiology/Physical Educationis an asset
- Personal Training Certification within the first 3 months of employment
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: St. John's, NL, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24