OverviewGoodLife Fitness Child Minding (JUMP!) Associate – Dartmouth Part Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Child Minding (JUMP!) Associate – Dartmouth
Early Childhood Education recommended but not necessary. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for…
GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
CHILD MINDING (JUMP!) ASSOCIATE
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is a Child Minding (JUMP!) Associate?
A Child Minding (JUMP!) associate is responsible for delivering a high quality experience for children and their guardians while adhering to safety standards in the child minding (JUMP!) area.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Unlimited growth potential
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Adhere to safety standards and guidelines.
- Know the children’s names, age, parents and specific concerns.
- Provide positive discipline and encourage redirection as the primary method of behavior management.
- Communicate effectively, positively, and professionally with members
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for Fitness
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Enjoys being with children
- Excellent communications skills
- Previous experience supervising and caring for children
- Early Childhood Education recommended but not necessary
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
- Clean criminal check
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Dartmouth, NS, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11