OverviewGoodLife Fitness canfitpro – PRO TRAINER Administrator Full Time in Toronto, ON
Branch Toronto ON CA
canfitpro – PRO TRAINER Administrator
Knowledge of the fitness industry. Experience and interest in the fitness industry is an asset. Build relationships and rapport between canfitpro and fitness…
PRO TRAINER ADMINISTRATOR
Send Cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
Apply by: January 23, 2017
As a canfitpro PRO TRAINER Administrator you will be responsible for the success and growth of the certification programs by recruiting, training, and coaching of PRO TRAINERS. You will be responsible for selling PRO TRAINER agencies, ensuring the quality and quantity of courses and exams offered, and maintaining the quality of canfitpro’s brand as it is experienced through certification.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
* Recruitment, approval, sales, and placement of PRO TRAINER
* Train, coach, and support PRO TRAINERS to ensure the quality and quantity of courses and exams are met
* Facilitate PRO TRAINER Training Camps in your territories in Canada
* Responsible for the continual professional communication with PRO TRAINERS as representatives of canfitpro’s brand across Canada.
* Build relationships and rapport between canfitpro and fitness professionals, fitness clubs and their staff, colleges and universities, etc.
* Work closely with all other departments to provide a positive certification experience during all points of contact.
* Minimum of Post secondary education
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Exemplary leadership, written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal, time management, planning and organizational skills
* Excellent sales, customer service, mentoring, and coaching skills
* Independence, self-motivation, high level of initiative
* Sound judgment, problem solving, and decision making skills
* Ability to multi task, build relationships, and adapt to changing situations
* Knowledge of the fitness industry
Proficiency in the use of computers for
* Sound computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Access and internet
* 3 or more years supervisory and coaching experience in a results driven role
* 2 years or more in a customer sales and service role
* Experience and interest in the fitness industry is an asset
* Establish and maintain professional working relationships with all levels of the organization
* Mainly weekdays, occasional evenings and weekends
* Occasional travel to include overnight stays
canfitpro is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, we will make accommodations available during the recruitment process to applicants with disabilities.
While we appreciate all applications, only those who meet the necessary criteria will be contacted.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24