OverviewGoodLife Fitness Assistant General Manager – Vaughan Contract in Vaughan, ON
Branch Vaughan ON CA
Assistant General Manager – Vaughan
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset….
GoodLife Fitness is 100% Canadian and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies!
ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
At GoodLife Fitness, we’re known for being an industry leader in fitness across Canada. Since opening our doors in 1979, our Associates have shown dedication and passion for fitness and for their communities which keeps us growing year after year. With motivating people surrounding you every day and encouraging you to live a healthy and active lifestyle, isn’t it time you started living the good life too?
What is an Assistant General Manager?
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager in maintaining a clean, friendly, safe, professional, and profitable facility. Specifically the Assistant General Manager will prioritize members, and our front line associates, as well as profit.
Working with GoodLife Fitness Gives You:
- Ongoing training and development to ensure a long and successful career path
- Opportunities for advancement include: General Manager and Divisional Manager
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income
- FREE Fitness membership and discounted membership for friends and family
- Group health care plans
- Fun and energetic atmosphere to come to every day!
- Enforce best practices to ensure that our members are happy and thrilled with our services
- Develop, train, and coach Motivators and Child Minding (JUMP!) associates
- Lead teams of highly motivated staff
- Drive revenue and sales at the club
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passion for Fitness
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- Strong sales and customer service background
- Success in exceeding individual and team sales goals
- Previous management experience in the fitness industry a strong asset
- A post secondary degree is recommended but a drive to succeed is essential
- CPR certification required within 3 months of employment
As Canada’s largest fitness company, GoodLife currently employs over 13,000 people supporting our purpose to give every Canadian the opportunity to live a fit and healthy good life. As one of Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day.
The good life is within your reach. Apply to GoodLife Fitness today.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Vaughan, ON, CA
Posted on: 2017-02-11