OverviewGo Auto Part Time Service Appointment Coordinator (Weber Mazda) Part Time in Edmonton, AB
Branch Edmonton AB CA
Part Time Service Appointment Coordinator (Weber Mazda)
Handle service customer payments. Weber Mazda is looking for an energetic, goal-oriented, Service Appointment Coordinator for one of its expanding service…
Go Auto – Western Canada’s #1 Auto Dealership Group – is on the hunt for its next Service Appointment Coordinator.
Weber Mazda is looking for an energetic, goal-oriented, Service Appointment Coordinator for one of its expanding service department in Edmonton. As a Service Appointment Coordinator you will be expected to perform in a fast-paced environment supporting the dealership.
If you can advise about automotive service better than Jay-Z advises about vodka, then we want to hear from you! (Seriously. That man knows his vodka.)
Go Auto offers the best benefits in the industry
- You’ll have three weeks of vacation your first year! After five years of service, you get four weeks. After ten years, you’ll get FIVE weeks of vacation.
- Comprehensive health care, dental (80% – 100%), and health spending accounts.
- A free gym membership
- An employee investment program that guarantees you a 10% return every year (a max of 25%)
- We have our very own Go Auto University, which provides the best in-house training an empire can buy.
- We have a fun, but professional environment. We know how to get down to brass tacks, but we’re constantly having barbecues and corporate challenges and going to Oilers games and shooting off fireworks. (Wait, did I say that last one out loud?)
- With over 40 dealerships in the Go Auto group, with jobs available at every level, you’re opportunity to grow has never been better.
- Monday-Thursday 4-8pm
- Saturday 8:30-6pm
- Handle service customer payments
- Previous automotive experience is an asset
- ADP/CDK experience is an asset
- Previous call center experience required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to analyze a problem and provide effective solutions
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
If you’d love to become a part of the Go Auto family, apply online today at GoAuto.ca!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interview will be contacted.
About Go Auto
The largest automotive network in Western Canada, Go Auto is comprised of more than 40 locations offering sales, service, finance, insurance, and collision repair. Go Auto currently has over 7000 new and used cars and trucks and represents 20 new vehicle brands: Ford, Lincoln, Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Ram, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Honda, Acura, Fiat, Volkswagen, Infiniti, Toyota, Land Rover, Jaguar, and Porsche.
Go Auto’s 30-Day Exchange Privilege, Loyalty Rewards Program, Guaranteed Price Policy, and large-scale purchasing power are just a few of the reasons why they are recognized as an industry leader in customer satisfaction. Visit GoAuto.ca to find out more.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Edmonton, AB, CA
Posted on: 2016-05-20