OverviewGlaxoSmithKline Territory Associate – Montreal Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Territory Associate – Montreal
Develop and execute territory business plans for product mix in order to achieve/surpass sales objectives. Previous sales experience….
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
• Bilingualism – French & English
• Working knowledge of computer technology
• Previous sales experience
• Demonstrate an acute sense of responsibility and urgency regarding successful territory management
• Show ability to build and maintain access to a network of customers
• Creating business solutions by thinking differently
• Teamwork – creating new ideas together to get the best results.
• Influence, getting buying from key influencers
• Continuous Improvement – Ability to continuously setting and tracking stretch performance target
• Enable and Drive change
• Highly developed verbal and written communication skills and communicating with clarity, structure and passion with high sense of listening skill
• Working knowledge of interpretation of scientific research studies
• In-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques
• Prepare and submit administrative reports as required, on a timely basis
This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company – leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements.
• Develop and execute territory business plans for product mix in order to achieve/surpass sales objectives
• Effectively develop sales plan for individual customers to grow the business and set appropriate short term objectives for customer calls to achieve long term goal
• Effectively integrate product knowledge into a relevant informative dialogue which brings customers an insightful perspective
• Understand how patients and health care professionals navigate the health care system and integrate these insights in the dialogue with the customer
• Build and Maintain network of health care professionals to grow sales of product mix
• Communicate and consult with product managers, field representatives and others toward project planning and analysis of new business
• Allocate budget and effectively use available resources (internal and external) to create customer value
• Thoroughly understand GSK products, strategies, positioning and POA as well as those of key competitors
• Exceed expectations and deliver true value to the customer
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montréal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-25