OverviewGlaxoSmithKline Compliance Associate Full Time in Mississauga, ON
Branch Mississauga ON CA
Support E&C Business Partners and Compliance Strategist in providing strategic & tactical advice to the business on key business initiatives to minimize risks…
• University Degree
• Sound decision-making ability taking into account all information and utilizing a “big picture” approach.
• Strong business acumen, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage ambiguous situations
• Detailed, energetic, self motivated and quick learner with the ability to work independently
• Customer Focused, with excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong sense of personal ethics, objectivity, diplomacy/tact and discretion
• Sound decision-making ability balanced with a strong sense of urgency
• Bilingual (English/French)
• Good working knowledge of the pharmaceutical and commercial business would be preferred
• Commercial compliance experience
• Provide support to the business by supporting and building a values-based culture.
• Support the development and implementation of key compliance related initiatives (eg. documentation, training, monitoring, reporting), with input from & collaboration with other internal stakeholders, including the commercial business, RDO, Medical, Communications and/or IT, as required.
• Support E&C Business Partners and Compliance Strategist in providing strategic & tactical advice to the business on key business initiatives to minimize risks and help ensure compliance with applicable Code of Practice requirements.
• Support Compliance Strategist in all aspects of project management by facilitating, tracking and overseeing the development, implementation and/or status of various compliance initiatives and requirements
• Develop & implement communication strategies and training programs to educate employees at all levels of the organization on the tools that are available to help empower them to perform & lead with integrity
• Support the Values Champion initiative
• Monitor organisational activities for compliance with key Code of Practice requirements Manage and/or prepare regular Compliance reports for management review,
• Support the preparation for and participation in internal/external audits
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23