OverviewGenfoot Inc. North American Assistant Product Manager Contract in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
North American Assistant Product Manager
Go To Market Support:. She/he will play a crucial function in ensuring all seasonal initiatives are executed through exceptional support and attention to detail…
The Kamik team is looking for an innovative Assistant Product Manager with strong collaborative skills to join our fast-paced, creative, and rapidly growing Product team. The Assistant Product Manager will be a key support role for the Product Managers. She/he will play a crucial function in ensuring all seasonal initiatives are executed through exceptional support and attention to detail, be it through research, line planning, and/or presentation for the Kamik North American Teams (respectively), in order to drive seasonal business objectives and optimize the overall experience for the end consumer. Essential Responsibilities: – Conduct competitive analysis and market research needed by PMs in order to deliver strong reports driving merchandise evolution.
- Bi-Weekly generated sales reports & Monthly inventory generated reports. – Assisting PMs with the creation of seasonal Design Brief & Design Direction presentation. – Building seasonal Design road-map Project Lists with the PMs. – Be the master and executer of the Product Document Guide (technical product information required by marketing for catalogue creation – along with SKU count breakdowns).
- Own the Pricing Templates; additionally working closely with Product, Traffic & Marketing for data set up. – Collect and gather all product samples for seasonal meetings. – Close relationship with the design team for SMU finalization and follow through; maintaining a seasonal SMU tracking report. Go To Market Support: – Organize all samples (and sample lists), as needed for Go-To-Market meetings and Business Planning meetings (inclusive of showroom set-ups).
- Helping organize Sales Meeting set up as well as various line planning events. – Seasonal Product Knowledge sessions at retail level focussing on key Major accounts & selected Independent retailers across North America. Motivational Technology days spent educating the floor staff & enhancing our product in key retail accounts. Required Skills: – Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- A positive “can do”, “roll-up-sleeves”, “how can I help” attitude. – Strong owner attitude of what they are accountable for. – Comfortable at multi-tasking, problem solving and able to work at times independently. Qualifications: – B.A in Business is preferred.
- 2-3 years of professional experience as an Associate/Coordinator to a PM. – Strong verbal presentation and written communication with exceptional attention to detail. – Excel is a Must with Key background in creating PowerPoint presentations (will be tested). Required languages: – Must be fully bilingual – spoken languages: French and English; written languages: French and English Salary offered: $ 35,000.00 per year Number of hours per week: 40 Work hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm Employment status: Permanent, full-time , day Start date: As soon as possible We offer benefits such as group insurance, sick/personal days, flexible working hours and a safe and pleasant working environment.
POSSIBILITY OF ADVANCEMENT. If you are seeking a rewarding and challenging job, this may be the opportunity for you. Send your c.v. to [email protected] .
We thank all candidates for their interest.
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-24