OverviewGeneral Electric SAP Project Delivery Architect – Project Execution Full Time in Saskatchewan
Branch SK CA
SAP Project Delivery Architect – Project Execution
Serve as an architect for the Project Execution in a global SAP ERP solution,. Support design & deployment of a global solution, in line with Corporate…
About Us: GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver
electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital
power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our dataleveraging
software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more
affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
The SAP CoE Project Delivery Architect – Project Execution will lead and support key activities to drive the successful delivery of SAP ERP projects within GE Power. In this role /she will be responsible for conducting certain duties to lead projects in SAP CoE Project delivery team,
- Partner with Power Max SAP CoE – Design and Delivery teams to develop a Global Design and deployment for the Global SAP Program in the areas of Project Execution,
- Manage complex data conversion challenges in the field of SAP Project System and Sales and Distribution domain using various tools,
- Serve as an architect for the Project Execution in a global SAP ERP solution,
- Be responsible for schedule, scope, quality, and resource requirements,
- Support, advise, assist, guide, and resolve problems for business partners and program team members,
- Support design & deployment of a global solution, in line with Corporate Enterprise Standards (ES) as well as additional standards required by GE Power and other Shared Services teams,
- Ensure conformance to system architecture, standards, and practices,
- Act as a change agent for business processes,
- Stay current with enabling SAP technologies and work as a partner to promote their use,
- Coordinate outsourced supplier efforts as required,
- Lead in the evaluation / implementation of third party software solutions,
- Develop peer, cross-functional and cross-GE business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness to deliver and support quality initiatives,
- Coordinate with legacy system team on data conversion strategy and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) (or equivalent knowledge/experience),
- Knowledgeable in SAP Project System and Sales and Distribution processes and their usage in SAP,
- Strong hands on experience with SAP PS & SD. Candidates with SAP certification will be preferred,
- Track record of SAP PS & SD data conversion on global SAP template using tools like LSMW, SAP SLO etc.,
- Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time, as required.
- In addition to English, German and/or French language skills will be preferred,
- Quality and costing ; experience in six-sigma and lean,
- Bias towards action, able to maintain focus on priorities in a complex environment Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management ability,
- Ability to manage people conflict,
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills at all levels of the organization.
Locations: Slovakia ; Bratislava, Baden
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , SK, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-23