OverviewGC Employment Services Data Entry-Saint John Contract in Saint John, NB
GC Employment Services
Branch Saint John NB CA
Data Entry-Saint John
Saint John, NB
Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject "Bilingual Operations Officer – GC1743". Accurate, concise and clear data and notepad entry….
- Accurate, concise and clear data and notepad entry
- Thorough and careful review of reports and identify specific data for further analysis
- Systematic Access of external system
- Meticulous Ordering of reports via an external system
- Ensures quality and productivity objectives are met
- Remains current on all company philosophy, processes and procedures.
- Rigorous compliance and adherence to process as laid out in the project
- You have demonstrated your ability to function effectively in a fast- paced, multi-faceted environment.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You demonstrate courtesy and professionalism.
- You have excellent organization and time management skills.
- You have effective analytical skills and you are detail oriented.
- You have experience working in a Client Service Centre environment.
- You possess a professional telephone manner.
- You maintain a high level of integrity in your working relationships.
- You maintain a positive demeanour and foster team spirit.
- You demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing situations.
- You have excellent computer/keyboarding skills.
- You have basic to intermediate knowledge of MS office
- You demonstrate quick learning abilities
- You can adapt easily to changing situations
- You have the ability to work well with others, promote teamwork
- Knowledge of insurance matters; specifically coverage and transaction process (charged premium vs. annual premium, endorsements, effective dates, renewal process, backdated transaction)
- You have experience working in a general insurance environment
- You have the ability to learn from previous experience and recognizes similar situations
- You are able to recognize situations where escalation is required
- You are autonomous
- You stand out for your judgment and analytical mind
- You have strong problem solving skills
- Able to visualize expected end results
- Recognized for his/her thoroughness, stringency and the quality of her work
- Self- motivated and ability to adhere to Service Level Agreements
Contract position: 11/03/2014 to 01/30/2015
Pay rate: $12.50/hr
How to apply:
1) Directly apply online
2) Send your resume to [email protected] with the subject “Bilingual Operations Officer – GC1743″
- Must be bondable.
- Your “Employment History” on resume should include the starting and ending MONTH and year for every position.
- Incorrect email subject may cause the delay of your application
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Saint John, NB, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24