Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2018-07-27
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Entry Level – Helper for Shipper/Receiver Full Time in Langley, BC
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment
Branch Langley BC CA
Entry Level – Helper for Shipper/Receiver
A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which…
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming companies in Canada. Operating in British Columbia, Edmonton and Ontario, Gateway has over 6,000 employees and operates 25 gaming properties with more than 280 tables, over 9,600 slots, 68 restaurants and bars and 272 hotel rooms. As the selected service provider for the Central Gaming Bundle in Ontario, Gateway will bring two more properties and one new planned build in Wasaga Beach or Collingwood to the Gateway portfolio when fully implemented. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, which has dramatically improved the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. This includes brands like Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada.
Why Work For Us
Gateway celebrates and empowers those employees who made it all possible. A career at Gateway means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our 26 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs for all while working in an engaging and fun environment. Join us today!
If you are proud of your efficiency and professional ethics, deliver peace of mind to our respective departments as a Shipper-Receiver Helper!
As an industry leading casino operator, Gateway Casinos offers an exciting and supportive work environment and in time, a variety of career options. Using your organization skills and attention to detail, you will provide assistance receiving incoming products, portioning and delivering them to respective departments.
A Great Fit, if You
- Are quick to help others and enjoy a team oriented environment
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Are keen on details, can juggle multiple tasks, and work well under pressure
- Can benefit from working flexible hours, evenings, and weekends
- Assists in receiving merchandise loads, unloads shipments and delivers them to respective departments
- Rotates goods, regularly cleans stock areas, and organizes receiving area and storeroom
- Prepares and maintains inventory including peeling and portioning vegetables
What You’ll Require
- Customer service skills including ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to lift, pull and push objects up to 50 lbs
What Is Next<span
Love what you see so far? For the best chance to hear from us, apply within 30 days of the posting date.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!