OverviewGalaxy Freight Line Inc Logistics Supervisor Full Time in Delta, BC
Galaxy Freight Line Inc
Branch Delta BC CA
Galactica Logistics Inc. Plan and arrange logistics required shipments. Who is sister company of Galaxy logistics Inc based in Ontario is looking for someone…
Galactica Logistics Inc. who is sister company of Galaxy logistics Inc based in Ontario is looking for someone energetic and passionate Logistics Supervisor with management acumen.
- Plan, organize and oversee the operational logistics of the organization.
- Resolve work related issues.
- Ensure that the right products are delivered to the right location on time.
- Developing business by gaining new contracts.
- Monitoring quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Plan and arrange logistics required shipments.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all logistics daily operational goals inclusive of shipping functions and inventory management.
- Organizing the dispatch and delivery of goods.
- Keep the records up-to-date.
- Provide an up-to-date information to the customers about their shipments,
- Ensuring that goods are stored safely
- Establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the occupation supervised are usually required.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Delta, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24