Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2016-10-31
Fuze HR Social Media Specialist Full Time in Montréal-Ouest, QC
Branch Montréal-Ouest QC CA
Social Media Specialist
Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps and third party social media tools….
- Create and elaborate a social media strategy (determine objectives and define how it will be done), through competitive research, platform determination, audience identification and social media trends research.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. posting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Create and share engaging content (original text, images, videos, web links, etc.) on social media, to build and maintain meaningful connections with online community members.
- Set up and optimize company accounts for selected social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Analyze and report social media actions on a recurring basis for successes and new opportunities. use TwitterCounter, Google Analytics, and other tools to measure clickthroughs and measure traffic activity.
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on client competitors, including digital footprint analysis.
- Research and provide verifiable examples of social media marketing successes and wins.
- Stay current with social media trends and tools
- Educate staff on the importance of social media, as well as the implementation of new technologies and campaigns. The candidate will also promote social media activities internally.
- Bilingual – French and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience in social media account management, PR or marketing
- Knowledge of digital marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Expert on all major social media platforms – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Expert level skills in using and navigating social media networks’ native web apps and third party social media tools
- Impeccable writing skills
- Must be driven, autonomous and organized
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices is an asset
- Familiarity with social media analytic tools (i.e Hootsuite, TweetDeck , Google analytics Sprout, etc)
$35 000-$40 000K Annually depending on experience
must be able to travel to Ville Saint-Laurent
Job Type: Full-time