OverviewFT Services Limited Piping Planner – CNRL TA Contract in Fort Mackay, AB
FT Services Limited
Branch Fort Mackay AB CA
Piping Planner – CNRL TA
Fort Mackay, AB
Determine critical-path items and milestones in conjunction with the Turnaround, Maintenance and Operations Group,….
Piping Planner – CNRL TA (
Job Number: FOR002WT )
FT Services is building a skilled and dedicated team to deliver best-in-class maintenance, turnaround and sustaining project services to Canada’s top oil and gas companies.
We provide our valued employees with a safe and progressive environment –
encouraging an entrepreneurial approach to business and the opportunity to succeed. At FT Services we are succeeding together.
Reporting to the Planning Lead, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Obtain and review historical records of previously executed turnaround jobs. Use the lessons learned to create new plans that are more cost and time efficient.
- Perform field inspections and determine the appropriate job work scopes
- Develop the Turnaround scope of a preliminary step listing from work requests and requirements
- Create complete work packages for the turnaround including equipment data, job step plans, estimates, all required supporting documents, required spare parts, etc.
- Monitor and maintain a continual update of the work requirements and requests, paying special attention to Contracts/Projects being run simultaneously or in conjunction with the current Turnaround.
- Monitor and point out items which could be potentially problematic with regard to execution and progress
- Assist in the development of the planned schedule using Primavera (P6) from which progress and completion requirements can be determined
- Assist in the provision of printouts of preliminary schedules and reports for Turnaround Management review meetings
- Review work scope change requests prior to their introduction into the proposed schedule, and projects impact upon the Turnaround Plan
- Determine critical-path items and milestones in conjunction with the Turnaround, Maintenance and Operations Group,
- Identify replacement and spare-part requirements for equipment, and prepare the requisitioning documentation.
As the successful candidate your skills will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels with Client and Turnaround Team members.
- Competent computer skills, such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player to deliver desired outcomes.
- Minimum of five years
‘ experience in Turnaround/Maintenance planning Experience with planning systems (SAP, Primavera, MS Project, MS Excel) Hands on SAP R3 Plant Maintenance or other CMMS system experience Education: High School diploma or GED Journeyperson Trade Certification We are committed to developing and training our people; by fostering collaboration, providing ongoing training opportunities and rewarding those who want to lead and exceed expectations. As a valued team member, you will receive a comprehensive total rewards package. Please apply to http://www.ftsgroup.com/
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: Fort Mackay, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-07-31