OverviewFront Store Manager Kamsack,SK 7302 in Kamsack, SK
Branch Kamsack SK CA
Front Store Manager Kamsack,SK 7302
Minimum 3 years management experience in the Retail Industry Strong financial acumen Proven superior customer service, people management and effective…
The Front Store Manager is the catalyst in building an effective team to ensure the ongoing success of store operations. Acting as a leader in driving superior customer experience, that translates into an environment that ensures people make the healthiest choices quickly, easily and confidently, helping them feel better every day.
WORKING TO BUILD STORE OPERATIONS YOUR FOCUS WILL BE TO:
- Actively promote the Rexall image within the community by encouraging a positive profile through participation and leadership in community business groups as well as initiatives focusing on Health and Wellness.
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability, leadership capabilities, and contributes to the overall store concept by bringing plenty of energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as the Canadian leader in pharmacy health care.
- Identify ways in which front shop and pharmacy programs intersect and ensure communication to maximize customer interface is smooth and seamless towards achieving exceptional customer service.
- Oversee human resource activities which include recruitment, training, certification, developing and motivating staff, performance evaluations, disciplinary procedures, and handling union issues where applicable.
- Champion and model the development of subject matter expertise at store level. Health and Wellness product knowledge, merchandising, loss prevention, Health and Safety and exceptional Pharmacy/Patient Care.
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains budgeted sales, gross profit, EBITDA, inventory targets, labour costs, shrink, and controllable store expenses.
- Lead and inspire store staff-“hands-on” approach in identifying and responding to issues in a timely manner motivating employees to perform above expectations.
Required Skills YOU ARE THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU POSSESS:
- College diploma in business or retail related field preferred
- 5-7 years retail sales experience
- Minimum 3 years management experience in the Retail Industry
- Strong financial acumen
- Proven superior customer service, people management and effective communication skills;
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills with the ability to adapt to change
- The effective execution and implementation of strategic corporate initiatives and programs;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Kamsack, SK, CA
Posted on: 2014-09-13