OverviewFriday Professional Group Dishwashers Temporary in Calgary, AB
Friday Professional Group
Branch Calgary AB CA
Ensure a clean and sanitary stock of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots/pans and cooking equipment is consistently available for kitchen and food service….
We are looking for full time and part time Dishwashers for our newly renovated, expanded, and rebranded restaurant, sports bar, banquet facilities, and lounge. This position is responsible for maintaining a high standard of sanitation, order, and safety in Kitchen and Staff areas. Must have dishwashing experience.
Requirements & Functions:
- Ensure a clean and sanitary stock of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots/pans and cooking equipment is consistently available for kitchen and food service.
- Sort, stack and load dirty dishware into dish racks in an organized manner to maximize machine capacity and reduce breakage.
- Operate dishwashing equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Unload, stack and sort dishware, distributing and storing in designated storage areas.
- Maintain ongoing communication with all departments affecting the kitchen.
- Ensure the highest level of hygiene and food safety is adhered to.
- Ensure that the dishwashing area and equipment is maintained at the highest level of cleanliness at all times.
- Consistently conduct yourself in a professional and positive manner.
- Aid in maintaining department objectives and ensure they are met and exceeded.
- Strive to advance your knowledge and help raise standards within department by bringing new concepts, ideas and suggestions forth.
- Respond in a positive and timely manner to all internal and external guest requests and complaints, while meeting our standards to exceed the guest’s expectations in addition to remaining budget conscious.
- Perform other related ad-hoc duties as required.
We offer an exceptional work environment where you can gain experience and work towards your career goals.
We have competitive industry wages, use of our first class sporting facilities, and recognition programs.
Full time staff are also eligible for benefits and an RRSP matching program. We want you to join our dynamic and exciting team!
If you are interested in this position please click here and to create a profile and apply!
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-18