OverviewFraser Health Clinical Planner – Lower Mainland Facilities Management (FM) Full Time in British Columbia
Branch BC CA
Clinical Planner – Lower Mainland Facilities Management (FM)
Facilities Planning & Real Estate. Build on your career and leadership experience as you take responsibility for leading the clinical planning for assigned…
Facilities Management (FM) provides services for Fraser Health (FH), Providence Health Care (PHC), the Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) and Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH), collectively, “the Organizations”. It is a vibrant and dynamic portfolio and one of the largest full-service FM organizations in the country. Our goal is to provide a wide range of effective and sustainable services to support the delivery of health care. We employ individuals in locations across Metro Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and the Sunshine Coast.
Bring your demonstrated project management skills and knowledge of health care delivery systems to an exciting role as a Clinical Planner . Build on your career and leadership experience as you take responsibility for leading the clinical planning for assigned sites in the Vancouver Coastal Health region. This position is conveniently located near rapid transit at our Vancouver offices near City Hall/Olympic Village.
Your work will include:
- Coordinating the planning of assigned clinical initiatives by consulting with academic programs, hospital and community services and other user groups to assess & identify clinical facility needs.
- Determining facility planning requirements, reviewing appropriate benchmarks, research and best practice.
- Facilitating the approval of clinical and strategic initiatives completing business cases, project charters, needs analysis, functional assessment and space programs.
- Providing work direction to the project team to align clinical objectives with project activities.
- Collaborating with the support teams to ensure alignment with the strategic direction of the organizations.
As the successful candidate you have a bachelor’s degree in a clinical health science discipline, and five years’ recent related clinical experience including two years’ experience in a health care leadership role responsible for the clinical planning or health care project management.
A career with Lower Mainland Facilities Management will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of professionals in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Open Until Filled
Hours of Work:
Facilities Planning & Real Estate
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: , BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-23