OverviewFranklin Templeton Investments Private Client Services Associate Full Time in Calgary, AB
Franklin Templeton Investments
Branch Calgary AB CA
Private Client Services Associate
Purchase company funds with no sales charge. Investments/Mutual Funds Industry experience, preferably in client services….
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leading global investment management organization due to the efforts of our greatest assets – our employees. We have over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world, servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. We believe in our corporate values of putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. Our people are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners.
For more than 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people. We’re currently looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
The Private Client Service Associate supports the Private Client Investment Counsel team in all aspects of front line service and account administration activities. This includes business development support, client and account review activities, account administration and account specific trade management.
As a team player, you are able to work both independently and within a group setting.
- Proactively coordinate client review meetings and prepare meeting materials
- Respond to client requests/inquiries
- Process client deposits/withdrawals/transfers, advising PM of significant flows
- Prepare client correspondence (confirmation letters, etc)
- Coordinate proactive service activities i.e. Calls, emails, mailing
- Monitor IPS anniversary dates and account codes
- Assist with requests for proposal
- Prepare account opening documentation
- Contribute to special projects as necessary
- Initiate account set-up/transfers/closure
- Review fee and performance calculations ensuring adjustments made for extraordinary account activity Assist Portfolio Managers with monthly account/compliance reviews
- Input non-model trade orders as directed by PM and monitor for successful execution
- Coordinate/track compliance and audit requirements i.e. Document errors, omissions, maintain compliance binders, files business and audit reports, office administration
- Maintain model portfolio codes and initiate pooled and segregated security trades for centralized mandates as directed by the Lead Portfolio Manager
- Assist Private Wealth Counsellors in managing sales rotation and scheduling meetings
- Prepare investment proposals, marketing materials and presentation requests for Private Wealth Counsellors and coordinate delivery as required
- Assist Private Wealth Counsellors with meeting follow-up & resource materials
- Manage COI/Advisor Profiles advisors and update contact information as required
- Complete monthly sales and activity reports
Ideal candidates will have:
- Canadian Securities Course preferred
- Investments/Mutual Funds Industry experience, preferably in client services
- Knowledge of personal trust and estate planning preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and attention to detail
- Strong commitment to service and project completion
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, spreadsheet and presentation software
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Flexible medical, dental and vision insurance
- Corporate Pension Plan
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Purchase company funds with no sales charge
- Competitive vacation package that includes three annual personal days
- Company paid short-term and long-term Disability Insurance
- Education assistance
We invite you to visit us at www.franklintempletoncareers.com to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.
Job Function : Sales
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting Date : May 21, 2015, 5:56:49 PM
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Calgary, AB, CA
Posted on: 2015-05-23