OverviewFortis Energy CIS System Coordinator Full Time in Kelowna, BC
Branch Kelowna BC CA
CIS System Coordinator
MVRS meter reading software and handhelds. Administer CIS functional/ technical documentation as it relates to processes that cross over boundaries/within the…
The CIS System Coordinator is accountable for coordination of systems and processes between the Customer Service and IT organizations at FortisBC. This includes daily procedures as well as a comprehensive technical understanding of systems and technology used by Customer Service in order to deal with operational support issues on a more technical/functional level.
- Ad hoc querying in a controlled environment.
- End user support for MVRS/handheld issues and back up for upload process and payment upload processes
- Technical expert on CIS to MVRS and Bank to CIS process issues or concerns.
- Administer CIS functional/ technical documentation as it relates to processes that cross over boundaries/within the business, including technical presentations as required.
- Provide user administration, support, regular maintenance, integration information and complex fixes for CIS.
- CSF bill designer responsible for maintenance, scoping changes, testing, implementations and troubleshooting.
- Performs bill print quality assurance during production issues or enhancements.
- Liaison with IT and external parties during production issues, upgrades, enhancement, and special projects.
- Creating, executing, and documenting test plans.
- Front line end user support for Avaya CMS Supervisor and Monet scheduling software.
- Other duties as assigned.
Special Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated technical understanding of customer service systems and infrastructure.
- Demonstrated understanding of querying using SQL and/or Crystal Reports.
- Strong interpersonal skills in communicating with all levels of employees.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Time management skills with ability to prioritize.
- Working knowledge of FortisBC Electrical Tariff.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements
- Information Technology related diploma.
- Minimum of 1 year IT related experience.
- Proficient with computer systems and related programs including Microsoft Suite.
- Working knowledge with testing and issue logging.
- Good understanding of:
- CIS+ and application used at FortisBC
- MVRS meter reading software and handhelds
- Computer and hardware used at
- FortisBC FIS CSF bill design/print software.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Posted on: 2017-01-24