OverviewForever 21 ASM, Merchandising – #442 Guildford Town Centre Full Time in Surrey, BC
Branch Surrey BC CA
ASM, Merchandising – #442 Guildford Town Centre
College degree or relevant technical or vocational. POS and other retail software proficiency. Planning and execution, shipment, zero selling….
Position: Assistant Store Manager, Merchandising
Department: Remote – Store Operations
Reports to: Store Manager
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Assistant Manager, Merchandising provides leadership
and direction to the store merchandising team. Through
creating long-term strategies and leading company
initiatives, the Assistant Manager ensures maximum
productivity, profitability, operational excellence and
compliance with company procedures.
- Oversees daily merchandising, floor set planning and
execution, replenishment, launches, updates,
planning and execution, shipment, zero selling
reports, loss prevention, and service.
- Develops the plan for floor set, then translates it
into implementation steps and directs the other
store leaders and Associates to execute the plan.
- Generates and analyzes Field Merchandise Reports
(Zero Seller, Top Sellers) and makes necessary
product placement/adjustments based on selling and
Field Merchandise Reports.
- Makes presentation adjustments based on store design
type and assortment levels.
- Leads overall store earnings by driving top line
sales while managing controllable contribution.
- Manages the team who ensures the efficient and
effective handling of all merchandise from shipment
receipt, processing, merchandise floor sets, and
- Drives results through creating short-term plans and
long-term strategies, processes, and events that
create a positive in-store experience for both our
store team and our customers.
- Manages and measures progress and results against
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Manager
On Duty tasks.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 to 4 years of retail management
experience. Prior retail store leadership experience
- College degree or relevant technical or vocational
- Must be skilled in leadership, coaching, and
training, sales generation, strategic planning,
authentic customer service, communication, conflict
resolution, business acumen, time management, and
POS and other retail software proficiency.
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others,
embrace and lead change, and make decisions under
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able
act with integrity and professionalism to ensure
that all business is conducted without bias or
- Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and
stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift
and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to
meet the needs of the business, including 2 closing
shifts per week and 2 full weekends per month.
Req. Code : 16755
Division/Department : Field – Region 9: Canada
Offer Relocation : Maybe
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Surrey, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-03-23