OverviewFlightHub Digital Marketing Specialist (SEM) Full Time in Montréal, QC
Branch Montréal QC CA
Digital Marketing Specialist (SEM)
FlightHub is one of Canada’s largest travel websites proudly serving over 1 million Canadians each year– and growing. Our company is passionate about being
FlightHub is one of Canada’s largest travel websites proudly serving over 1 million Canadians each year– and growing. Our company is passionate about being the best destination for booking your flights, and we are driven by technology and innovation. Our team is the key to our success – we work hard and love what we do! We strongly believe that professional and personal success go hand in hand.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and talented Digital Marketing Specialist (SEM/PPC) to join our growing team. In this position, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing the company’s search marketing efforts with the goal of improving overall campaign performance. You will be a key player in one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, and have great potential for advancement.
Here’s what you’ll be doing on a daily basis: *
- Acquire traffic through SEM channels *
- Develop, test, and analyze keywords and ad content (ad copy) *
- Work on bidding strategies and landing page URLs to drive volume and reach targets *
- Create forecasts and identify trends to improve performance across all channels *
- Maintain positive relationships with external account managers from various search engines *
- Using quantitative and qualitative analysis to make data driven decisions
- : * 1-3 years experience in managing SEM campaigns with Google Adwords * General knowledge of internet marketing * Outstanding analytical skills * Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel) * Excellent written English (bilingualism is a strong asset) * Creative, autonomous, self-motivated and resourceful character * Ability to “think outside of the box” Benefits: * Permanent position with competitive salary (contingent on experience) * Annual bonus structure based on performance * Group insurance benefits: health & dental *
- Gym membership contribution *
- Environmental initiatives: subsidy for public transit or for a variety of electric/hybrid cars *
- Subsidy for continuing education *
- Community and philanthropic initiatives *
- Free parking and convenient office location *
- Travel perks
If you are someone who is passionate about taking the next step in your career and you want to be part of a successful company, do not miss out on this opportunity-apply today!
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Montreal, QC, CA
Posted on: 2016-12-06