OverviewFlatiron Construction Corp. Administrative Assistant Temporary in Richmond, BC
Flatiron Construction Corp.
Branch Richmond BC CA
As a Document Control Administrator based in Richmond, BC you will be primarily responsible for supporting the processing and reproduction of construction…
As a Document Control Administrator based in Richmond, BC you will be primarily responsible for supporting the processing and reproduction of construction documents to ensure accuracy and timely tracking and release for our heavy civil/heavy highway construction projects.
- Download all Requests for Information (RFI’s) and distribute to appropriate team members
- Assist in the handling and processing of all incoming and outgoing documents (digital and hardcopy) and attachments in the document control database including electronic logging, scanning, distribution and storage
- Follow-up on any pending documents and drawings with site personnel, clients’ designers, and subcontractors for resolution
- Maintain and distribute daily Project Read File
- Assist in the preparation and updating project document logs such as drawing logs, submittal logs, RFI logs etc
- Maintain a listing of all materials stored in the project library, project files and libraries
- Assist in preparation and review of work procedures and standards documents
- Assist in the compilation of various monthly department reports
- Provide support to field personnel (project) and staff when necessary
- General office administration support will also be required on an ad-hoc basis
- To be successful in this role, your attention to detail and organizational skills must be exemplary
- Minimum 2+ years of administrative experience, ideally with some exposure to document control processes and data processing
- Those with previous experience in a technical role (construction, engineering, architecture etc) will be given preference
- High proficiency in Excel and Word is required and some experience with Sharepoint and ProCore is preferred
- Strong communication skills is required
*This is a 6 month contract role that may be extended based on operational needs at that time.
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Richmond, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-10-31