Employment Type: Full Time
Posted on: 2017-02-10
FirstOnSite Restoration Business Development Manager Full Time in Dartmouth, NS
Branch Dartmouth NS CA
Business Development Manager
A working knowledge of property insurance, building construction or restoration is preferred. Work with senior management to develop an annual sales and…
Work with senior management to develop an annual sales and marketing plan for the region
Implement sales and marketing initiatives within the region.
Keep abreast of changes within the industry including customers and competition.
Identify sales opportunities according to objectives outlined in the Annual Sales and Marketing Plan.
Develop sales plans, which effectively address customers’ buying needs and their decision-making processes.
Work with assigned existing accounts to identify new sales opportunities for cross-selling of FirstOnSite services.
Develop sales plans, which effectively develop solutions that address the customer’s buying needs and their decision-making processes.
Ensure that the expectations of your assigned clients are communicated throughout the organization, and are satisfactorily met and exceeded.
Actively participate as a member of the Corporate National Sales Team.
Must document and demonstrate a high degree of sales activity and success in identifying, managing and closing key account opportunities
Help maintain account program details and communicate these to management and operations
Factors for Success
- Minimum five years’ work experience in a field sales role, particularly selling intangibles
- A working knowledge of property insurance, building construction or restoration is preferred
- Well networked at the senior manager level in the insurance claims, or in corporate Canada
- Strong client relationship, organizational & time management skills
- Self-discipline and attention to detail
- Comfortable with public speaking and presentation
- Analytical and effective problem solving skills
- Works with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and adjust to multiple demands & shifting priorities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge as a user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel (approx 20%) and attend evening functions as required
How to Apply Interested candidates whose resume and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted for an interview. Candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background check to be eligible for hire. To apply, please visit: https://firstonsite.acquiretm.com/job_details_clean.aspx?ID=2217&source=Canadian+Underwriter