OverviewFirst West Credit Union Supervisor, Member Services Part Time in Pender Island, BC
First West Credit Union
Branch Pender Island BC CA
Supervisor, Member Services
Pender Island, BC
Our initiatives are far-reaching with a special focus on raising food, funds and awareness for our local food banks. Job Posting 2016-098….
Job Posting 2016-098
Part-TimeSupervisor, Member Services
Pender Island Branch
If you believe in the same things we do, let’s talk.
First West Credit Union is a tight-knit team of smart, friendly, creative, skillful and passionate professionals spread across British Columbia and beyond. We’ve come together because we believe in making a real difference in people’s financial lives. We believe that keeping things simple, showing leadership, and banking cooperatively can change the world for the better.
We are seeking a Part-time Supervisor, Member Services within our Island Savings division at our Pender Island Branch.
The goal of the Supervisor, Member Services is to build strong and lasting relationships with members while providing them with solutions to their financial needs. In this role you will demonstrate a dedication to continuous improvement, a collaborative work style, and an ability to adapt to fast-paced change. You are motivated by providing genuine, remarkable member experiences every time.
Here’s what would be included as a part of your typical day:
- Ensuring your members receive exceptional service
- Establishing and working towards team goals and targets
- Oversee branch security and compliance including internal audits and cash management
- Identify needs for additional training and development for staff and completing annual reviews
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- A high school diploma
- Previous experience with sales (including upselling or cross-selling)
- Proven skills in sales, relationship building, and mentoring.
Why work for us?
Our employees give us a lot and we think it’s only right to give something back. We offer a total rewards package that includes:
- A competitive base salary plus performance-based incentive compensation and annual merit pay increases
- Flexible benefits as well as retirement benefits
- Vacation time, a flexible “Day4U”, and the ability to purchase up to 5 additional flex days
- Other financial perks such as waived or reduced financial service fees, reduced rates on personal loans, mortgages, and vehicle leases, and no-interest loans to buy computers or fitness equipment for home use
But most of all, we’re invested in our local communities. Our initiatives are far-reaching with a special focus on raising food, funds and awareness for our local food banks. We volunteer and employees can be provided with paid time off to volunteer their time to assist in serving an organization.
What’s your place in the First West story? Apply now and let’s find out together.
Job Posting #2016-098 Supervisor, Member Service
Please apply by noon November 9, 2016.
First West regrets that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Diversity & Inclusion
First West Credit Union is committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to create an inclusive, accessible environment for our candidates and employees that reflects the communities in which operate. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment or interview process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other types of accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Pender Island, BC, CA
Posted on: 2016-11-01