OverviewFirst West Credit Union Supervisor, Cash Services (TEMP) Temporary in Kelowna, BC
First West Credit Union
Branch Kelowna BC CA
Supervisor, Cash Services (TEMP)
Enhances valued relationships with existing clients/members utilizing Customer Relationship Management techniques and technology….
The Supervisor, Cash Services is responsible for the supervision of cash services staff, in-branch training, motivation, sales and service, and guidance of member service representatives to ensure the delivery of proactive, quality service to members. Responsibilities also include maximizing the performance of employees through the application of relationship-building principles, promoting teamwork, and providing effective performance management and development opportunities.
- Actively participates in the sales and service culture by demonstrating an enthusiastic attitude at all sales meetings, determining members’ needs, and selling the benefits of products and services to support the branch’s business plan. Responsible for maintaining records of all sales and referrals.
- In partnership with the Branch Manager, participates in the recruitment and selection of Member Service Representatives and completes their performance appraisals.
- Enhances and strengthens communications through regular staff meetings, group discussions, individual exchanges and in-branch training sessions.
- Carries out performance management activities by providing in-branch training, setting goals, appraising performance, providing regular feedback, reinforcing positive behaviours, and identifying and correcting problems.
- Supports members’ needs by acting as a resource to assist staff with problem-solving, handling complaints, and cross-selling products and services.
- Carries out a range of activities such as reconciling and balancing accounts, balancing the ABM, preparing and balancing BC Central bank deposit, ordering and shipping cash, and posting to the general ledger.
- Proactively participates in the sales and service culture by fostering relationship-building through service excellence and product knowledge (e.g. Service Check).
- Proactively assists in achieving branch objectives through both team and individual sales targets.
- Identifies and develops sales and service opportunities with potential new clients/members. Enhances valued relationships with existing clients/members utilizing Customer Relationship Management techniques and technology.
- Maintains established procedures with respect to confidentiality, negotiable items, cash transactions, equipment and surroundings to meet safety, legal and procedural requirements.
- Maintains a professional standard of conduct at all times while promoting a positive image of the Credit Union.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Education: Secondary School Diploma (Required)
- 4-6 Years of related experience
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-09-24