OverviewFirst Nations Health Authority General Services Clerk Full Time in Kelowna, BC
First Nations Health Authority
Branch Kelowna BC CA
General Services Clerk
In the subject line of your email or fax, include the following:. General Services Clerk….
PERMANENT FULL-TIME POSITION- KELOWNA
As the General Services Clerk you will provide administrative, financial and program support services. Your duties will include maintaining an effective and efficient office environment, providing administrative support to managers and field staff, arranging meetings and workshops, travel arrangements, maintaining documents, lists and files.
This position reports to the District Manager, EHS Central Interior
Qualifications & Competencies
- Grade 12, plus completion of a program of up to one (1) year in secretarial training, business or office administration.
- Three (3) years recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Possesses basic knowledge of First Nations communities and issues.
- Knowledge of a variety of office administrative practices and procedures.
- Ability to operate word processing, spreadsheet and other MS Office software.
- Ability to organize work and set priorities.
- Ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
Friday February 6, 2015 @ 4pm
Email or fax your Cover Letter & Resume as 2 separate documents named in the following format:
Last Name, 1st Name – Cover Ltr
Last Name, 1st Name – Resume
Email: [email protected] , or, Confidential Fax: (604) 913-6135
In the subject line of your email or fax, include the following:
1) General Services Clerk PN#646
2) “S elf -Identified ”, if you are voluntarily identifying yourself as First Nations or Aboriginal
3) In your Cover Letter please indicate where and how you became aware of this job opportunity
For more position details and information about us, please visit:
Only applicants shortlisted will be contacted. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Kelowna, BC, CA
Posted on: 2015-01-24