Overviewfircroft Safety Technician Contract in Newfoundland and Labrador
Branch NL CA
Newfoundland and Labrador
Provide support to SSH Coordinator with planning and execution of Contractor SSH&E Forums. Essential Skills / Qualifications:….
Our client, a major owner/operating company, seeks expertise for offshore mega-projects in Canada.
Applicants must be based in the St John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador location. This opportunity is open to Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents only.
The Role:As a Safety Technician you will be involved with:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly Safety Stewardship, Progress and Executive Reports by acquiring and analyzing data, preparing trend analysis, and generating supporting graphs, tables, and statistics.
- Point of contact for incident reporting
- Responsible for maintaining and analyzing data contained in the Project’s IMPACT Database.
- Development and distribution of new safety initiatives / awareness programs, i.e. management presentations, poster programs
- Identify trends in safety data and recommend initiatives
- Assist with SSH&E Steering Teams
- Assist in Safety Awards and Recognition Program
- Provide support to SSH Coordinator with planning and execution of Contractor SSH&E Forums
Essential Skills / Qualifications:As a Safety Technician you will need:
- Bachelor degree or Post Secondary Diploma in Safety Technology
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years Safety, Security & Health profession
Employment Type: Freelance
Location: , NL, CA
Posted on: 2015-08-01